Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Eve 2010: Celebrity Style

Oh, New Years Eve. Last night we said goodbye to 2010 and hello to 2011. Most of us went to parties, some rowdier than others, and had loads of good old-fashioned fun. But celebrities went all out and most of them wore really ugly outfits while doing so. Shall we?
I don't hate Whitney Port's dress as much as I should. I do hate her shoes though. SO ugly.
I am fine with Emmy Rossum's dress, it's quite cute actually, but my eye automatically went to her clutch. What the crap does she have in there? It's HUGE! I'm surprised it didn't break on her, for reals.
I thought that John Mayer was Johnny Depp for about .095 seconds. But then I was like "Wait a minute, Johnny Depp doesn't look douche-y..." Then I figured it had to be John Mayer. Well, that and I saw the caption "John Mayer." Either way, he looks like a jerk.
Christina Milian got the invitation to The Cosmopolitan Grand Opening party last night and misread it thinking it was an invitation to her junior Prom. Oops.
I just... I give up. Nicki Minaj, I don't even know where to begin...
"Hot and dangerous..." I kind of hate everything about this picture/outfit. The only thing I like is the fact that I can't find a picture that shows her from head to toe, for I fear that I would freak out. I mean, I don't even know where to start. From the glitter on her leotard to stockings ripped all up the sides... Ugly.
Okay, Rihanna, I am confused by everything here. Your dress length is awkward. Your shoes clash. And I'm pretty sure I talked to you about wearing reddish colored garments with your freakishly red hair. I mean, what are you doing to me? If I had my way, I would chop off the bottom half of the dress, it's unnecessary. Then I would change the color of the dress, like the fairies in "Sleeping Beauty." How cool would that be? I should pick that as my answer when someone asks me "If you could have any superpower, what would it be?" My answer will now be "The ability to change the color of a garment by snapping my fingers." Easy and done, thanks.
Of course Kim and Kourtney Kardashian celebrated the New Year together and of course they both chose skin tight dresses. First off, I would like to congratulate Kim for getting rid of her heinous cornrows. Bravo! Second, I would like to point out that I actually adore her dress. Kourtney, on the other hand, is all sorts of fug. I can't even begin to tell you how much I dislike it.
J. Lo rang in the new year with this ugly shiny dress and new fish lips. I mean, whatever works, right?
Despite the fact that Leona Lewis looks like she's going blind/peeing/confused as to why her breasts are falling out of her dress, I kind of like the dress. I mean, she does look like a Barbie in a cake (Yes, on top of the blindness, peeing and confused facial expression), but it's kind of fun. Yes?

I hope y'all had a safe and happy New Year's Eve. I also hope you dressed better than these celebrities. They're disgraceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment