Thursday, January 20, 2011

Glamour Italy February 2011

Yes, another Glamour. Another Leighton. Another beautiful cover. I only have the cover shot so far, but I love it. I have reason to believe that they (Glamour Italy and Glamour Spain) have their own pictures which is exciting. You know how much I love new Leighton Meester photo shoots. The only thing I am worried about is trying to find this issue. Glamour Spain shouldn't be too hard, but trying to track down Glamour Italy shall be interesting. Oh, what I do for fashion and Leighton Meester.
Oh, and if you're thinking to yourself "Wow, this dress looks really familiar." Then you are right, it does look familiar. Katy Perry just wore it in Harper's Bazaar's December 2010 issue. I liked it then, but I think I like it best as just a cover outfit instead of the whole dress, for the bottom half of the dress is kind of ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment