Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Seventeen February 2011

Here's the thing about Leighton Meester gracing the cover of Seventeen's February issue. It's Seventeen magazine. It's not high fashion, it's directed towards teenagers not twenty year olds like myself. So, now that I've said that, I still love (obviously) that they chose Leighton, but I'm not in love with the shoot itself. I do like the colorful dresses, but they need to fire their hair, makeup and accessories people. I vote yes on Vogue next time. Did you hear that, Anna Wintour?
This is my favorite picture. She is so stinkin' cute. I love the outfit and the accessories aren't too awful. They get pretty fug near the end.
What is this dress? I hate it.
What are these bracelets? Seventeen, c'mon now! I don't want to have to work for you in particular, but clearly you need some guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment