Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Oscar de la Renta Pre-Fall 2011

Well, I told you yesterday just how in love with Oscar de la Renta's Pre-Fall 2011 line I was, but now I have me some pictures. I like that he mixed some bright colors with blacks and tans. I love that I love the casual wear and the gowns. You guys, I can't WAIT until the day Oscar and I meet for brunch in Paris and he begs me to wear one of his designs. I can see it now... Until then, here are my favorite looks from the collection.
Je l'aime.
This is THE dress. I am obsessed with it. It is seriously gorgeous. I want to put it on and twirl around until my Prince Charming comes around. I only say that because it reminds me of Cinderella and I love Cinderella. Gosh. I die.
I love this dress to pieces. I think I gasped when I saw this one too.
This dress makes me want to go back to London. Or at least somewhere where it is freezing so I can wear this jacket and look fabulous.
How pretty is this right now? Answer. So pretty.
Okay, I don't necessarily like this, but I think it's fun. It reminds me of Anastasia. He had a very royal theme going on.
Okay, this looks very similar to the Zac Posen that Coco Rocha wore to the MTV Video Music Awards this year. It is still beautiful, but still.
When I saw this, I actually gasped. Love.
It's not that I love or hate the dress, per se, but I love the color and the confidence the model has in the gown.
I want to wear this around the house.
I think I would like this better if it didn't have the pink ribbon. Other than that, it is wonderful.
I WANT THIS VEST!!!
I love everything about this look. Everything.
Ah, how pretty is this dress?! I love it. It's very ODLR.
Oh, I love this little guy. It would look wonderful for a photocall or a casual event or something.
I love the color palette for these two garments.
I like that they paired this color with red shoes. It's lovely.
(Via Style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment