Thursday, December 9, 2010

Lily Donaldson

Lily Donaldson has a spread in Harper's Bazaar's January 2011 issue and I am kind of obsessed with it. I love that animals are involved and coming from me, that's huge because I kind of don't like animals. Hence my love for fur coats. Not that I condone that, PETA. But I'm just saying. Anyway, Lily looks stunning. As do the outfits and the animals. Will someone please buy me a baby cheetah? I promise I won't turn it into a coat. I swear.
I love absolutely EVERYTHING about this picture. Every. Single. Thing.
I. Die.
R.I.P. Hedwig. I want a pet owl now. Fun fact: Apparently owls are slowly but surely becoming extinct or something because of Harry Potter. I don't even curr, I still want one.
Bambi!
I hate snakes, but I love the incorporation with the snake and the color of the dress. It's lovely.
Okay, I kind of don't like this outfit though.
This picture reminds me of a picture Leighton Meester took for New York Times Magazine back in 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment