Monday, December 6, 2010

Katy Perry

I. Love. Her. I'm sure you don't need another reason as to why I love her. So I won't give you one reason, I will give you two.
1. She paired her cute little purple lacy dress (I kind of wish she cut the lace a little bit, but that's alright, I guess.) with nude heels. Rejoice! I know that some fashion bloggers will have a bone to pick with her when it comes to the heels, but I adore them. They make your legs look longer and I would rather you have long legs than matchy-matchy shoes. Because, let's face it. You are NEVER able to find the exact same color shoe. I just love nude heels. Okay?
2. She dressed up as a snowman for her performance at Jingle Ball. I'm sorry, that is a little bit amazing. She even wore sleeves that made it appear as if her arms were made of wood. That is just the cutest.

No comments:

Post a Comment