Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Chanel Pre-Fall 2011

Here's the thing with the Chanel Pre-Fall 2011 line. I love half of it and I hate the other half. I do like the theme they had going on though. According to Karl Lagerfeld, the theme, Paris-Byzance, "...was inspired by the Empress Theodora and the lost culture of Byzantium." He added that "Theodora was a circus artist who became empress, like Chanel, who was a little singer and became a fashion empress." The colors and the detailing is superb. I also love the model's hair and makeup. The whole up-do with a gold headband has me inspired to go upstairs to my room and experiment with my hair. Anyway, here are my favorites...
Obsessed.
This may or may not be one of my favorite pieces.
I want to see this in a photoshoot, please.
I can see Blake Lively in this dress. Actually, I can see her in a lot of these outfits, which is fitting considering it was just announced that she will be featured in the new Chanel ad.
I love everything about this outfit. I want it, please.
(Via Style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment