Sunday, December 19, 2010

Best & Worst Dressed of 2010

Best
Lea Michele
I mean, this is my favorite dress of all time. All of Lea Michele's outfits are breathtaking. I love her style and I love her garments. She carries herself with such poise on the red carpet and I love her for that. She definitely wins for best dressed of the year. I can't wait to see what she has in store for us in 2011.
Blake Lively
I think my favorite thing about Blake Lively is the fact that she swears she doesn't have a personal stylist. But I mean, if I were friends with Anna Wintour and Karl Lagerfeld, I don't think I would have a stylist either. (Please, like I would even need one. Right?)
Leighton Meester
Not only is Leighton Meester on this list because I am infatuated with her, but also because I respect each and every decision she makes on the red carpet. Whether she is wearing a Dior dress or a suit, she manages to ooze sex appeal, fearlessness and confidence all at the same time. I admire her for that.
Katy Perry
2010 has been Katy Perry's year, no doubt about that. From her personal choices to her fashion choices, I am intrigued by it all. I love her stage costumes, but I also love the gowns she wears to premieres, award shows, etc. Since she has gotten married, her style has matured tremendously and I am obsessed.
Carey Mulligan
Carey Mulligan's style is so effortless and chic. She almost reminds me of a modernized Audrey Hepburn or Grace Kelly, which is one of the biggest compliments ever, if you ask me. She has become one of my favorites of 2010. For sure.
Worst
Leighton Meester
I know, shocking right? But Leighton Meester has landed herself on my best AND worst dressed lists. I love and admire her for being able to pull off 98% of what she wears, but sometimes, I can't handle it all. I still love you, babygirl.
Taylor Momsen
I'm sure this one came as no surprise because Lord knows I have a bone or two to pick with her. Oh Taylor Momsen, so fug all the time. I mean, she even beat out Lady Gaga. For the record, she also beat out Leighton Meester, but I needed Leighton at the top of the worst list. Don't question me.
Lady Gaga
I am 100% positive that Lady Gaga and/or her meat dress has found it's way onto each and every single one of the worst dressed lists of 2010. Or of all time, actually.
Britney Spears
I adore Britney Spears, but I can't deal with any of the garments she wears. I know she has money too, so I am just curious as to how she spends it...

No comments:

Post a Comment