Sunday, November 14, 2010

Teen Vogue December 2010/January 2011

OH. MY. GLEE. I haven't been this excited about a Teen Vogue cover shoot since Joe and Demi graced the cover of August's issue and let's face it, I don't really care about them anymore since Joe has taken off the purity ring and Demi has gone, how do I word this delicately?, crazy? Anyway, Cory Monteith (My Glee boyfriend) and Lea Michele (My Girl Crush) grace the cover of Teen Vogue's December issue and when I saw the pictures, I actually said "Oh my crap" outloud. Could they be any cuter? Someone tell me they are dating. Because let's face it, if Cory isn't dating me, I'd rather he date her. Ugh, these photos are too cute for words. See? Sometimes it pays to procrastinate with Textiles homework, for you get a cute Glee photoshoot in return. My heart is so happy. Now all I need is Ed Westwick and Leighton Meester to do a cover of Teen Vogue together and I can die a happy woman. (Of course, they did grace the cover of ELLE China together, but I am not counting that right now). Gosh, this is such a great way to end 2010 and welcome 2011.
What is this adorable outfit Lea is wearing? I am obsessed with it. Obsessed, I tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment