Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sad Day

So, for those of you who don't know me, I work at the mall. I know what you're thinking, "Oh, how exciting!" But it actually leaves me hating the mall at the end of the day. There are a few things I do love about working at the mall though. 1. Christmas decorations! 2. The new H&M that just opened up across the way. Today was the launch for Lanvin for H&M and as you probably figured out, I was uber excited about it. On my break, I ran on over to my H&M, noticing the less than crowded store, thinking it was strange, and ran around looking for any trace of Lanvin. Apparently, my store doesn't carry it. Rude, right? I found an employee and went "Um, excuse me. Did you guys get the Lanvin stuff in?" He looked at me like I spoke French and went "I'm sorry, the what?..." I huffed and went "Ugh, never mind." I was so irritated. I really want to try that yellow dress on, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment