Friday, November 19, 2010

Lanvin for H&M

I, for one, am getting really excited for the Lanvin for H&M line to come out. It arrives in the US and Canada tomorrow and the rest of the world three days later. And, I mean, sure I have seen some of the stuff, but I want to touch it and try it on. Last night, Alber Elbaz presented his Lanvin for H&M line by hosting a haute couture show and I am a little bit obsessed with all the looks. Apparently, there were chandeliers, peonies and French maids standing around. I'm a little sad I couldn't make it to The Pierre hotel in New York City, of course I wasn't invited, but still. Maybe next time... For now, I leave you with some pictures from the runway. They're fantastic. The random splashes of cheetah print have my heart. I'm obsessed. What's new, right?
Thank you, Mr. Elbaz for this wonderful collection.
This is my favorite picture. I want to strut around listening to Rihanna's "What's My Name?" Don't judge me. It's a very "I wanna strut!" song. Watch the music video and you'll understand.
These are my favorite looks. I will be picking up some of these tights tomorrow. I conveniently work across from a H&M in the mall. It's like God and Alber Elbaz got together to surprise me. Thanks, guys. I appreciate it.
This is just a little much. I don't know anyone in "real life" who could successfully pull this dress off. We shall see, I guess.
I love this dress. A lot.
I WANT THIS DRESS, PLEASE. So what if I used CAPS Lock, at least I said please.
I love this picture too.
(Via Fab Sugar)

No comments:

Post a Comment