Saturday, November 6, 2010

J.Crew Spring 2011 Look Book

I love when J.Crew Look Books are released. They make my heart warm. I especially love their Spring 2011 look book. I love the simplicity of the outfits, I love the random sequins, I love the colors and I love the styling. The messy hair and coral colored lipstick definitely ties the look together. It looks like I am going to have to start getting used to socks and shoes though... I don't know how I feel about that, but I'm pretty sure I'm not going to like it. So, without further ado, here are my favorite looks.
I kind of love her hair.
I love long cardigans and short dresses. I have decided that this look will be "mine" come Spring 2011. I hope that's okay with everyone.
This dress is so wonderful.
I think that this is one of my favorite looks. I love the skirt and I love the colors.
Remove the vest and you have my heart. I love the pants (They are like, sweatshirt material, but leggings?) and of course I am obsessed with the sequin top and shoes.
I think this is my favorite look. I love the colors and the shorts are literally to die for.
I love me a slouchy sweatshirt.
Is it weird that I like this?
I know, this shocked me too. I actually really like this romper. I don't know what's going on with me...
I am slightly obsessed with this skirt. I hate her hat though.
I love that you can barely see her sequin shorts. These sequins are making my heart sing.
I love the first half of this outfit and despise the second half. I mean, what are these pants? Awful, that's what they are.
SEQUINS!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment