Monday, November 15, 2010

"Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" NYC Premiere

So, the New York premiere of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" was tonight and I am so disappointed in everything that is going on. I just, I can't deal with it all right now. The stress of "Gossip Girl" has me a little distracted and frustrated, but still, I hate it.
The boys all look dapper and whatnot. I am impressed with all of them. Emma, on the other hand? Well, I'll get to her in a minute. I just need a second to say bad words in my head due to frustration and such.
Okay... I am ready. I hate everything about Emma Watson's look. From her Calvin Klein Collection gown to her strappy shoes to her hair. I can't even handle the amount of disgust I am feeling. Alright, maybe disgust is the incorrect word, but I really do not like it. She still has the LA premiere though, so please for the love of all that is good and holy, please redeem yourself.
WHAT THE CRAP? Is she kidding me with this? Shocked. I am actually shocked. Shameful, SJP. Shameful. I can't even look at this anymore, it is making me sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment