Saturday, November 13, 2010

MOCA Los Angeles Gala

Ooh so many celebrities showed up to The Artist's Museum Happening MOCA Los Angeles Gala tonight and I know it sounds strange, but I love the color palette of the dresses. Yes, that sounds very strange. But seriously, I'm obsessed.
Dang, babygirl has been everywhere this week and I am not complaining. Malin Akerman looked stunning. The dress looked amazing as did her hair and make-up. Lovely.
Oh my Lord. No, Rachel Bilson. Please no.
Kate Bosworth looks wonderful. I mean, story of her life, right? I don't love her dress as much as I would like to, but still. She looks great.
I am still undecided when it comes to this dress. Eh.
I hate that I really love this. Like, what the heck? Why is it so pretty?
I read in a magazine (InStyle, I'm pretty sure) that Gwen Stefani and hubby don't plan their red carpet outfits together, but they always manage to match anyway. They're presh.
Well, Kirsten Dunst looks about 80 years old in this dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment