Friday, November 19, 2010

Anne Hathaway, Kristen Wiig & Abby Elliott

Anne Hathaway, Kristen Wiig and Abby Elliot all made an appearance last night at the American Museum of Natural History's 2010 Museum Gala and I am intrigued by all of their outfits. Not so much in a good way either, which is always frightening. So, Kristen Wiig looks amazing. She's so wonderful, I kind of love her. I also love that she paired this gold dress with cheetah print heels. Well done, Miss Wiig. Well done. Although, I don't love the silhouette of the dress so much, the color and the heels make up for it. Abby Elliott, please for the love of all that is good and holy in this sweet, sweet world, do not tell me that you are wearing a white or nude bra under a black dress. PLEASE tell me that is not true. Because if another celebrity steps out with that, I am going to have to scream in a pillow for sure. Anne Hathaway looks quite pretty, but I am judging her negatively due to her hideous dress. Just look at it, it's really, really ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment