Wednesday, November 10, 2010

2010 CMA Awards

Oh, you know I love me an award show. The 2010 Country Music Awards are tonight. Shall we? Mm we shall.
Ah! I love when sweet Leighton Meester comes out to play! Thank goodness for her new country movie because she's everywhere and I am not complaining. Although, I am not completely in love with her Emilio Pucci gown, I still think she looks wonderful.
Can we just talk about how much I love Carrie Underwood's Talbot Runhof dress? Of course it is crazy magical, but I love it.
Alright, T. Swift. I love this dress. I love you. But I would love it if you took a fashion risk. I want to see her wearing Carrie Underwood's dress or a Marchesa dress or something. She looks gorgeous, but still.
I still don't know how I feel about this dress. It reminds me of that Vera Wang dress Hillary Duff wore a few months ago. Eh.
So, I don't like LeAnn Rimes and I really don't like her Ports 1961 dress. I hate the band around her dress. The top part, I can deal with. But the bottom? Please, no.
I kind of like Gwyneth Paltrow's Atelier Versace gown. The side chunk, I do not like. But the rest of it, I am oddly okay with. I don't know, it's magical. I like it.
I legitimately had no idea what Katherine Heigl and hubby, Josh Kelley, were doing at the CMA Awards. Turns out, Josh Kelley's brother Charles is in that band Lady Antebellum. Interesting. I don't like Katherine Heigl's Farah Angsana dress though. It's just, blah. Her jewelry, however, is amazing. I am glad to see them out together because I feel like she's always out with her Mom or daughter. And I like them together, so yay!
I actually like Nicole Kidman's Dolce & Gabbana dress. I hate her shoes a whole lot though. I appreciate the splash of red, but the shoe itself is pretty dang ugly. I am impressed with her overall though. Kudos, Miss Kidman.
Oh, I wasn't aware that we traveled back to the 80s. I'm sorry, I realize that he is going through a divorce, an emotional crisis and his daughter is about to turn 18 (Lord help all of us), but that is no excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment