Sunday, November 21, 2010

2010 American Music Awards

Apparently Biebs dominated tonight at the AMAs, which is ironic because he's Canadian. Whatevs. Anyway, I have some favorites and I have some not so favorites. Miley Cyrus managed to steal my heart on the red carpet once more. Katy Perry was a runner up. Nicki Minaj, well, we'll get to her later...
Of course this is Marchesa and of course I love it. I mean, the train? AMAZING. Well done, Miles.
This is a very tame dress for Katy Perry, but I love it. The color looks wonderful on her and the Badgley Mischka Couture dress itself is just amazing. I love her!!
I have no shame in saying that I want to be a part of the Smith family. I do not, however, want to visit their closets. That sounds frightening.
I don't know why Whitney Port was there, but I love her dress.
I actually really like Mandy Moore's Matthew Williamson dress. I also love her makeup and hair. It's a win-win-win situation right here.
Ugh. Taylor Swift, again? I swear I have seen this Collette Dinnigan dress on her before. I don't like her bangs either. She would look so cute with side bangs. Maybe next time, T. Swift.
Oh, Rihanna. I really don't like a) Your hair and b) Your Elie Saab Haute Couture dress. Too much going on. Way too much.
Also don't know why Kelly Osbourne was there, but I love her LBD.
Meh. Go away, Jessica Alba.
Nicki Minaj, why are you wearing this? Why, why, why?
Oh. My. Gosh. This is driving me crazy! Someone just wore this dress and I cannot remember who it was... It's really bothering me.
Heidi Klum is so pretty, but then she wears gross things like this.
Does Fergie Ferg have wings?...
Oh. My. Lord. It's like I want to give up on Ke$ha and I really have, but then she shows up in this hideous dress and studded eyebrows. I mean, come on now. Why?
I actually really like this dress and think she looks really pretty. Ke$ha, how come you didn't wear this on the red carpet? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment