Saturday, September 11, 2010

"The Town" Toronto Premiere

The cast of the new movie "The Town" was in Toronto today for the 35th Toronto International Film Festival in Toronto and I don't know if I like any of the dresses. I for sure hate one of them though. Fugly, fugly, fugly. Yes, Rachelle Lefevre, I AM talking to you.
Seriously. Why so pretty, Blake Lively? I mean, seriously. So, so pretty. Her dress, however, I am not in love with. The color is too great for words, but that little detailing around her hips I just don't like. Other than that though, A+. This definitely makes up for that ugly outfit she wore yesterday.
Sweet Jennifer Garner. Okay, I love her. I do. I think she's so adorable, it's almost sickening. "13 Going on 30" may or may not be one of my favorite movies. She looks really awkward in all of these pictures though. This really was the best I could find. I want to like her dress, for I spy with my little eye black lace, but I'm just not loving it. Perhaps it will grow on me.
Are you, are you kidding me with this? Perhaps this ugly dress is her subtle, only not so subtle, way of getting on a Worst Dressed list and having people go "Who is that?" because clearly no one remembers her from "Twilight," for she was kicked off and replaced by Ron Howard's daughter, although Ron Howard's daughter was quite horrendous in that role. Maybe being linked to "Twilight" automatically makes you bad at acting. I mean, it's just a theory, but you can watch Kristen Stewart in the trailer if you really want to try and prove me wrong... (Sidenote: I just watched the trailer to see if I was being too mean to Kristen Stewart, but I wasn't. I really wasn't. She just, oh. And don't even get me started on Robert Pattinson right now. His painful portrayal of Edward Cullen makes me miss Cedric Diggory oh, so much. R.I.P.)

No comments:

Post a Comment