Thursday, September 30, 2010

Marie Claire UK November 2010

FINALLY. You don't understand, I have been waiting for these photos since Monday. I have checked Marieclaire.co.uk about 128093 upon discovering that Lea Michele was in fact going to grace the cover of their November issue and finally, they are here!! I could not be happier with the results. I had only seen the tutu and rope one and thought "Oh, Lea. So sultry." The rest of the pictures are sultry with a hint of sweet, which I love. These pictures are wonderful. Well done, Yu Tsai, very well done.
I am slightly obsessed with this Roberto Cavalli dress. It is soooooooooooo so so so pretty. I wish it made another appearance in the shoot, but the cover shot is okay with me.
The Dolce & Gabbana bodysuit makes yet ANOTHER appearance. Of course, she is owning the D&G bodysuit like it's nobody's business, but still. These fashion editors need to do their homework, or they need me to do it for them, because they have repeated this about 5 times. I'm not even exaggerating.
I love the color and the ruffles of this Dolce & Gabbana dress. So cute.
So stinkin' pretty, it's almost unfair. I was at CVS with my friend the other night and we saw Lea's Glamour cover and I went "*Gasp* I love her..." and my friend (Yes Nikki, I am talking about you) went "You know she's not pretty, right?" I lied and said "I know." I think that this picture proves my whole dramatic "I love her..." bit though, thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment