Thursday, September 16, 2010

Marchesa RTW Spring 2011

Okay, I've decided to re-write my Marchesa post. All thanks to Style.com, I found the whole collection and I can't leave any dresses out, they're all too beautiful. Even the dresses that I don't love all that much are still beautifully made. But I have to ask, what is wrong with the world right now? What are these jumpsuits and why are they everywhere? Why are they made with black lace, strapless and pretty? I do not like that. I sincerely hope that they end up in a photoshoot or two and not on the red carpet though. Either way, I'm absolutely obsessed with this whole line. These gowns (And a select number of black lace jumpsuits) are absolutely breathtaking.
Love. Love. Love.
Obsessed with this one too. I think that this one is for sure my favorite out of the whole collection. It's very similar to the black and white Marchesa gown that Rihanna wore to the AMAs in 2009. I didn't love it as much back then, but this color has my heart.
I hate this jumpsuit. I think it's ugly and I hate that black detailing on the edges.
This may or may not be one of my favorites.
I am slightly obsessed with this right now. I know, I know. It's a jumpsuit! It's so pretty though, I can't even.
(Via Style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment