Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Katy Perry

Okay. For serious. This girl crush I have on Katy Perry right now is getting ridiculous. I mean, not as ridiculous as my Leighton Meester crush, but it's pretty bad. She is so adorable, I can't even. I want to be her friend. I seriously love her. I also love the Marchesa dress she wore to the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday. I know, I know, I still haven't written about the VMAs but I am tired and busy and I hate Lady Gaga's meat dress more than anything, so I'll get around to it. I promise. But I mean, it has given me time to reflect on the outfits and pick my favorites. So far, Katy Perry's is my favorite. Love her. So much. I also really love her hair. And I love her nails, her little fiance's face was on each fingernail. Seriously, she is too cute for her own good.

No comments:

Post a Comment