Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Harper's Bazaar October 2010

Drew Barrymore graces the cover of Harper's Bazaar's October issue and although I don't know what she has coming up, I do know that I love the shoot. All of the dresses (With the exception of that ugly cut out one) are gorgeous. I'm a little bit in love. I like this a lot better than last month's cover shoot, sorry Jen.
I. Know. How pretty is this Dior Haute Couture dress right now? I think I'm in love you guys.
I know I said I was in love with the Dior dress, but I think I am going to have to cheat on it with this Valentino Haute Couture dress. I can't even begin to describe the level of infatuation I have for it. I'm pretty sure it will not photograph well on the red carpet, so I'm glad it made it in a magazine first.
I am about 99.9% sure that Megan Fox just wore this Armani Prive dress on the red carpet. Oh, yes, I just doubled checked and she most definitely did. (Seriously, how do I know this?)
Oooh oooh oooh! The sequins/beads! The color! I really like this Gaultier Paris gown.
Oh, Chanel. You never cease to make me green with envy. I'm sure I can only count on one hand the number of times I have disliked a Chanel dress.
Eh. This Atelier Versace gown is just okay. I think the colors are fantastic, but I'm not dying over it just quite yet. Or ever.
Um, no. I do not like this Givenchy Haute Couture by Riccardo Tisci gown. The bottom of the dress is pretty, but the middle section is just, no.

No comments:

Post a Comment