Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fashion's Night Out 2010 Runway Show

Wow. So excited. So many celebrities. So effing jealous I'm not with them! Fashion's Night Out (FNO) kicked off in New York City with a runway show featuring Gisele Bundchen, Naomi Campbell and 171 beautiful gowns. It also brought out Blake Lively and Leighton Meester. Gah! I LOVE IT ALL SO MUCH.
You. Guys. I know that I should hate Leighton Meester's Versus dress, I know it. But I can't. I would like it 10x more if she had fabric where fabric is missing and I would like to take away the strips of fabric on the top. My sweet sister said it looks like "...a stripper mermaid." Poor Leighton. I still love her though. But please, like you needed to be reminded of that.
Blake Lively in a Marchesa dress. Ah, two of my favorite things together! I love this dress. A lot.
I told you! The dresses on the runway are SO pretty. And I really need to get myself a FNO t-shirt because although I won't physically be there, I am there emotionally, so I think that counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment