Monday, August 9, 2010

Teen Choice Awards 2010

Alright, so I am currently at Starbucks studying for midterms, designing handbags and sketching ancient Roman togas, so this will be just a sneak peek of what's to come. The Teen Choice Awards were last night (But air tonight, so don't worry, you didn't miss it) and I'll just include my favorites of the night. I can't express just how much I love when celebrities come out to play. I love it even more when they wear cute dresses.
Lea Michele looks like she shrunk, first of all. Second, she still manages to look stunning on the red carpet. I can seriously only recall one incident on the red carpet where I didn't like her dress. That is impressive for any celebrity. I like her Naeem Khan dress, it reminds me of a mermaid for some reason. Although, I kind of wish it was strapless, I'll let it slide. She looks amazing. I truly don't like her Christian Dior shoes though. The color is great, but the shoes themselves look like they are too heavy. I don't know, I just don't like them.
I actually really like Leighton Meester's Emilio Pucci dress. And her Christian Louboutin heels are absolutely stunning. I am obsessed with them. Obsessed. I'm even okay with the fact that her hair is a little flat. The shoes and the embroidery on her dress make up for it.
This was my favorite look of the night. Kristen Bell is adorable and her Stella McCartney dress is almost as adorable. From the colors to the detail to the structure, I truly love it all. Well done, Kristen. Very, very well done.
Precious little Selena Gomez looks like an angel. For some reason, I actually kind of like her BCBG Max Azria dress. The back had fun silver sequin designs on the back, which I also adored. Her Sergio Rossi shoes, however, I hate. I still love that she did nude shoes, I stinkin' love nude shoes on the red carpet, but I just hate these.
Megan stinkin' Fox. Why is she so pretty? I just don't know what to do about it. Oddly enough, I kind of like her Isabel Marant skirt. It's different and I like the color. And plus, it shoes off her seriously fabulous legs. Unfair. No wonder she won the Hottie Award. (Ew, I hate the word hottie. It's gross).
When I first saw Ashley Greene's Valentio dress, I loved it. Then I realized that there was some pink detailing on it and I hated it. Then I loved it again. So, as of right now, I like it. I am actually really starting to love her lighter hair, too. Her shoes, I could live without.

No comments:

Post a Comment