Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Marie Claire September 2010

Mary-Kate Olsen graces the cover of Marie Claire's September issue and I am actually really impressed. I really truly love all of the outfits (Minus those hideous red boots) and I am kind of obsessing over the cover outfit. SEQUINS! SEQUINS! SEQUINS! I love them. I love love love them.
Seriously, this dress makes me want to cry. I love it so much. (Via JustJared)
This is my favorite outfit from the whole shoot. Well, minus the cover dress, obviously. I am obsessed with this Marc Jacobs fur (I'm crossing my fingers it's faux, for I can already hear PETA throwing a hissy fit, but knowing Marc Jacobs, I'm pretty certain it is), this Dior dress and Topshop skirt. It's all quite wonderful.
Oh, but I kind of think this Alexander McQueen jacket is hideous. Sorry, McQueen.

No comments:

Post a Comment