Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"Going the Distance" LA Premiere

First off, let's talk about how cute I think Drew Barrymore and Justin Long are when they're together. They are just the cutest. I kind of want their on-and-off relationship to be on. Forever. I want them to get married. And have babies. And be happy. Ah! Just kidding. But seriously. Just kidding. Second, I really love Drew Barrymore's Malandrino gown. It's stunning. Seriously, amazing. She looks great in it and the dress by itself is breathtaking. Love love love. I think I am starting to like Drew Barrymore more and more these days. Or maybe I'm just tired. Or maybe I am just that smitten with her dress. Or maybe both. Either way, I love it.
I mean, look at the way he's looking at her. Melts. My. Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment