Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Glamour September 2010

Jennifer Lopez, J.Lo, Jenny from the Block or whatever she goes by these days graces the cover of Glamour's September issue and although I love (most) anything cheetah fur/cheetah related, I don't know how I feel about the styling for this shoot. Interesting. Reason number 1093029 why Glamour needs me on their team. I'm just saying...
For some reason I've always liked lipstick on the mirror pictures. Typical, right? I really love her No. 21 shoes as well. They're gorgeous.
Um, okay... Reason number 1093030 why Glamour needs me, to warn them against poses/backgrounds/outfits like these.
I am kind of obsessed with this Stella McCartney sweater and these Louboutin shoes. Ahmazing.
I need these Dolce & Gabbana leggings. Now.
Reason number 1093031 as to why Glamour should hire me... They have this odd knack for dressing older celebrities too young. Like, I could see Katy Perry or Blake Lively, perhaps, in this outfit with these poses, but not J.Lo. You know? Kudos to her for looking so young, but the clothes are just a little too much. I mean, does anyone remember the recentish Sandra Bullock cover? Yeah, that's what I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment