Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Glamour October 2010

YOU. GUYS. The day has finally come. I think my ghost (Can you have a ghost if you're still alive?), or my twin, I guess, must've received a job at Glamour for they have finally taken my (secret) advice and put Lea Michele on the cover. Halle-freaking-lujah. Like, I could not be more excited even if I tried. And plus, they've totally redeemed themselves from the horribly uncomfortable and trashy-looking photo shoot of Jennifer Lopez for their September issue. And to think I was going to wait to check my websites in the morning... Pish posh.
I saw this and immediately a still from the Audrey Hepburn movie "Funny Face" came to mind, which is silly because I've never actually seen that movie. But I did just buy "Audrey: A Life in Pictures," so we'll let it slide. I really do need to see that movie though...
I love this Brochu Walker sweater. You guys, I just love her. I don't really love her No. 21 bra though, so she can put that away.
So, in my Trends & Forecasting class we just learned about how to pick the color that's right for you and we saw first hand that people definitely have their "color." The one (or two) colors that look good on them. But, Lea Michele has thrown that off, for I'm pretty sure she can pull off any color. For example, this Magaschoni cardigan. I love it. All these sweaters and cardigans are getting me SO excited for Fall.
Her. Eyes. That's all.
Seriously, this shoot makes me want to go out and buy 18 sweaters. I guess I'll have to wait for the stupid California weather to figure itself out. It's almost September, I do not want it to be 82 degrees, please...

No comments:

Post a Comment