Sunday, August 22, 2010

Fashion Police

E! Online has me quite confused, for their Fashion Police clearly don't know what they are talking about. I, along with my best friend, believe that they are mistaken for Rachel Zoe obviously looks the best out of the three of the women; Sofia Veragara (I miss "Modern Family..."), Rachel Zoe and Julia Roberts. I mean, just look at the structured shoulders on that Louis Vuitton dress!! I. Die. I can't even. I love it all too much. And she looks great with her hair out of her face. She looks just stunning. But the fact that Julia Roberts got a 43.8% vote on worst dressed while Rachel Zoe got a 42.1% has me concerned. I don't even know what to do about the world sometimes. I even decided to read the comments below real quick and someone said "Who the heck is Rachel Zoe??? (and I don't mean heck!)" How old are you? Five? And I mean, you are on the Internet... Go look her up, you freak. I just can't even believe people sometimes. They're bananas.
(Via E! Online)

1 comment:

  1. i love that you just used the word "bananas" as an adjective. seriously. i do.

    ReplyDelete