Sunday, June 20, 2010

MuchMusic Video Awards

I have been waiting all day for pictures from the MuchMusic Video Awards red carpet and oh wow. I don't think I like any of them, which is sad. Sad, sad.
Holy frick, Miley Cyrus. I realize that this was right before her performance, but it still has me puzzled. What is she wearing? Or should I say, not wearing... Sweet Miley, please put some clothes on.
I love her. I know I wouldn't like this Ashish dress on anyone else, but Katy Perry looks amazing in it. She's so pretty, it's seriously ridiculous.
Oh, Biebs. I really have nothing to say about your look. I just wanted to put your cute little babyface up here.
Oh, Ke$ha. Nothing you do surprises me anymore. You confuse me, sure, but you don't surprise me. I just look at the tribal stick you are carrying, shake my head and say "Oh, Ke$ha..."
I don't know why Jessica Szhor is holding a yellow clutch. It does not compliment her dress at all. I hate it. Her Jenny Packham dress isn't actually all that bad though, which is refreshing.
The first thing I thought when I saw Shenae Grimes was "Young Madonna." Huh.
I really love Whitney Port, but I really don't love her dress. It has way too many mixed patterns and it's just not pleasing on my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment