Friday, June 4, 2010

Marie Claire July 2010

Ah, sweet Taylor Swift graces the cover of Marie Claire's July issue and she looks so cute! Gosh, how I love her so. Not only does she look gorgeous in this shoot, but her dresses are amazing as well. T. Swift, you can do no wrong in my book.
She looks so angry, but she's still so pretty.
I really like this Marchesa dress on Taylor. And yes, it is the same Marchesa dress Sarah Jessica Parker wore a few months ago. I didn't like it as much on her, mainly because I think it was intended for a younger woman, like Taylor Swift. I definitely saw this picture on Tuesday, but I couldn't figure out what it was from. I love it.
I love this Dior dress. A lot. I love the color and I love how Taylor-esque it is. It's so light and dainty.

No comments:

Post a Comment