Friday, June 25, 2010

"Eclipse" LA Premiere

I know, I know. I am a day behind on the "Eclipse" LA premiere. But before you judge me for being lazy, don't, because I was out and about shopping, getting tan, etc. But in all fairness to fashion and to my blog, I have been looking forward to the premiere for quite sometime. Not only because the damn Twilight movies are my guilty pleasure (Only the movies, not the books, for I have yet to read them), but because Kristen Stewart's fashion choices enthrall me. Shall we?
I hate Robert Pattinson's suit. He looks stupid in it. I will applaud him on his hunky hair cut though. I approve. I'll get to Kristen Stewart in a second. Taylor Lautner looks the same as he always does, which is lovely. Well, he looks kind of creepy in this picture, but he looked good last night, I swear!
So, here's the thing... Her makeup looks great. Her hair looks good. I love her Louboutins. She's not wearing black (Although, I loved her all black outfits). But even with all those pros, I have yet to decide whether or not I like her Elie Saab Couture dress yet. I look at some pictures and I love it, but then I'll look at another picture and I hate it. I wish it had two long sleeves. That would definitely help. The back is kind of amazing though. I am a sucker for a dress with an interesting back. Hm, I'll have to let this one sit for awhile until I decide whether I love or loathe it. It's definitely not fug though, I'll give her that much.
Isn't this just a different color of the Marchesa dress Kristen Stewart wore a few weeks ago? I love the color, but I think I prefer this particular dress in black. Right?
I. Love. This. Dress. I knew it was Marchesa the second I looked at it. (I'm quite proud of that little gift of mine, to be honest). Nikki Reed's dress makes me aspire to be skinny and it kind of makes me wish I knew how to figure skate. Sigh. I'm in love.
Ashley Greene is so pretty, it's unfair. But I don't know if her wonderful looks can make up for this sheet of a Alexis Mabille Couture gown. I adore the color, don't get me wrong, but it's just kind of... There. That's never good.
I actually really love this Elie Saab Couture dress, but I don't necessarily like it on Dakota Fanning. It's too matchy-matchy with her skin tone which makes her look washed out. The dress would look amazing on someone else though, so I give her kudos for the dress itself.
I don't know how I feel about Bryce Dallas Howard's Christian Dior dress yet... It's different, but I don't know how I feel about the dress itself. The color, I love. The midsection (How it gathers, I mean), I adore. But the top? I don't know, I just don't know. She looks gorgeous though.

No comments:

Post a Comment