Monday, May 24, 2010

SATC 2 NYC Premiere

The "Sex and the City 2" New York premiere was tonight and I must admit, I was quite eager to see what the girls would show up in. But, unfortunately, I'm not all that impressed.
Whitney Port's dress was my favorite of the night. Her shoes, however, not so much. I mean, they're really, really ugly.
I had to throw this picture in because Sarah Jessica Parker's dress looks FABULOUS here. Oh my gosh. If I wasn't in love with it before, I sure as heck am obsessed with it now.
Out of all four of the girls, Sarah Jessica Parker's Valentino Couture gown was my favorite. I don't appreciate that guy standing in the background, but this was my favorite picture of the dress. I love how the side of it just glides along the floor. It's lovely.
Oh, yeah, no, I don't like Kristin Davis' Jean Desses dress. The color makes me think of the medicine you take when you have an upset stomach, etc... It just does nothing for me. Or her, actually.
Um, Cynthia Nixon's Carolina Herrera gown is alright. Just alright. I do like the broach she attached at the top though, it adds a little something to the all black dress. I vote yes on this one.
Kim Cattrall's Naeem Khan dress is fabulous. I'm not in love with the color, but she is working this dress like it's nobody's business and I respect that.
Oh, what a hot little mess Jessica Szhor is. Geez! From her makeup to her hair to her hideous outfit. I don't know which I hate more.

No comments:

Post a Comment