Friday, April 23, 2010

US Weekly's Hot Hollywood Party

US Weekly hosted their Hot Hollywood Party last night and oh, you all know how I love when celebrities come out to play.
Stephanie Pratt usually has really ugly outfits, but this Jen Awad dress is definitely, without a doubt, my favorite dress of the night.
Molly Sims could wear a garbage bag and I would still say that she's beautiful. And this Zac Posen dress doesn't hurt one bit.
"Ooh, vintage. So cute. This is the ugliest effing skirt I have ever seen." Was that "Mean Girls" quote appropriate? Yes, yes it was. This vintage dress is so stinkin' ugly and do you see those bandage shoes? Gross, Sheryl Crow. Gross.
I really like Nikki Reed's Jay Godfrey dress. The color is super summery and it's great.
It's cute that Ciara thought it'd be fun to show up in a napkin... Oh, wait, that's a Versace dress? Oops.
Oddly enough, I really like Katharine McPhee's Stella McCartney dress. A lot of people are saying that it's ugly and boring, but I really like it.
Personally, I think J. Lo is a little too old to be wearing this Georges Chakra Couture dress. Right? It'd be cute on, like, Blake Lively or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment