Monday, February 1, 2010

Glamour March 2010

The ever so lovely, Victoria Beckham graces the cover of Glamour's March issue and I am actually really, really in like with this shoot. I love that she looks like a normal person and not like she usually does in the paparazzi pictures. I mean, I think she's beautiful either way, but I really like this. And plus, her outfits are to die for. The cute puppy doesn't hurt either. I'm not an animal person at all, but I would cuddle with this puppy in a second. I'm crossing my fingers that this comes in the mail today...
Even though I can only see the top of this Marchesa dress, I can guarantee you that I love it. Her eye makeup is pretty great too.
Ah a dress from her own clothing line! I love it. Pastels are honestly getting the best of me right now, you guys.
This Burberry trench coat is popping up everywhere! Seriously. I think it's still really great.
Well, those Christian Louboutin heels are amazing.
Dolce & Gabbana's bodysuits are also showing up everywhere. Yes, you remembered correctly. Britney Spears was indeed wearing one of D&G's bodysuits last night.
This Dolce & Gabbana headband is fantastic. I kind of want it.
Oh, how I wish I could pull off the whole Marc Jacobs cardigan/bra combination. But I can't. And I won't, for your sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment