Monday, February 22, 2010

ELLE Style Awards 2010

I love ELLE Magazine. I love style. I love awards. And I love when all of that is combined. Shall we?
I hate that I absolutely adore Kristen Stewart's Emilio Pucci minidress right now. Damn it.
Holy fashion citation, Naomi Campbell. I mean, sure, I love me some of the late Alexander McQueen's work, but this is a tad ridiculous. With and without the stupid jacket.
So, here's the thing. I like Leona Lewis' Alexander McQueen dress and nude shoes, but I hate her hat and gloves. The hat would look great with something else, but the gloves. No, please.
Unfortunately I kind of like Ashley Olsen's vintage Christian Lacroix gown and fantastic Fendi shoes. I do not, however, like Mary-Kate Olsen's Lanvin um, outfit. I'm not even sure what it is, but it's awful.
Holy shower curtain hat, Paloma Faith. How completely awful. It's like she wanted to pull a Lady Gaga, but she failed. She failed miserably.
Carey Mulligan looks like an old lady in this outfit from Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's line, The Row. I'm not exactly loving it.
Aw, look at Claudia Schiffer and her baby bump. Baby bumps are cute, this Emma Cook frock is not. I mean, it has potential, but something's not right.
I am dying over Claire Danes' gorgeous Burberry outfit! So simple, so amazing.
I love me some Corinne Bailey-Rae, but I hate me some DVF jumpsuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment