Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Brit Awards 2010

Oh, yes. The Brit Awards. My heart's song. Shall we? Mm we shall.
Is it strange that I love Florence Welch's embellished minidress? Like, I think it's a little fantastic.
So, I love that the Spice Girls won an award for Best Brits Performance. So, so great.
Oh, Courtney Love... Putting Miu Miu to shame. She is such a mess, it's ridiculous.
Pixie Lott's Kate Halfpenny LBD is absolutely FANTASTIC. It's my favorite look of the night. No doubt about it. Her dress, her shoes, her tights, her hair, all of it. Well done.
I hate absolutely everything about Leona Lewis' outfit. I hate her pink Stella McCartney heels, I hate her silver William Tempest dress. I just hate it. Her bracelet is awful as well.
Oh, no. Kylie Minogue. This Dolce & Gabbana dress is a tiny bit horrendous.
Alicia Keys went with this slightly awful Balmain minidress. (Which, by the way, was featured on Serena in "Gossip Girl"). I'm sure that it looked amazing on Blake Lively, but not so much with Alicia Keys' hair or shoes.
Okay, minus Pixie Lott and Florence Welch's dresses, Katherine Jenkin's Alexander McQueen (R.I.P.) dress (Featuring Queen Elizabeth) is just fantastic. I seriously adore it.
I am sure you've seen this already, but Lady Gaga has done it once again. I would love to get inside her head, if only for a few minutes, to figure out her train of thought. I'm sure it's a scary, mysterious, interesting place.
Oh, hi, I love Ellie Goulding's outfit. I love everything about it. It's fantastic.
Although Fearne Cotton's outfit is a tad casual for this event, I still kind of love it.
I only know who Alexandra Burke is, thanks to Marie Claire UK. I am kind of loving her Notte by Marchesa gown right now. I just love everything Marchesa.
I don't know how I feel about Lily Allen's Chanel gown. Her little bob looks cute though...

No comments:

Post a Comment