Thursday, February 25, 2010

Alice in Wonderland UK Premiere

The "Alice in Wonderland" premiere! Oh, so exciting. Shall we?
I love Anne Hathaway's Vivienne Westwood's dress right now. Like, a whole lot. And the color is really pretty and unique. Okay, not so unique, but it is really pretty.
Alright, I think Mia Wasikowska is adorable. Is her Valentino Couture dress adorable? Eh. I like the bottom of the dress, but the top is faux-tattoo meets couture. It's weird.
Why is freaking Avril Lavigne at this premiere? Sure, she sings that gosh awful song for the movie, but does she really need to be at the premiere? Yeah, no, I didn't think so either. And her D&G dress is overpowered by her seriously heinous hair.
I mean, I really didn't expect anything pretty from Helena Bonham Carter, but this is just hideous. No, not even hideous, it's just a hot little mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment