Monday, February 1, 2010

52nd Annual Grammy Awards

Oh, the Grammys. How I love them so. I mean, honestly. Let's be real right now. Whether you love or loathe the outfits, you have to admit the Grammys always bring out the crazies. Gosh, so much to say, so late in the night. I am a tiny bit ashamed, I had homework. For that, please forgive me. But I'm here now, so let's go.
I'm sure this is not surprising. Lea Michele was my favorite of the night. I mean, just take a second and look at how gorgeous she looks in her Romona Keveza dress right now. Gosh, she's amazing. I'll just leave it at that.
For the love of all that is good and holy in this world, what is Joe Jonas doing? He has my heart. He has (almost) all of my heart. Those glasses kill me. Literally, his attractiveness is killing me. His Dolce & Gabbana doesn't hurt either. Good Lord.
Oh, Rihanna. Her gown from Ellie Saab Haute Couture is so, well, Rihanna. I can't imagine anyone even trying to wear this. It has her name written all over it.
I have mixed feelings about Pink's gown. I like bits and pieces of it. Hm, this is undecided still. I try to like dresses as a whole and not piece by piece, so I'll reconsider this one.
Really, Nicole? I mean, don't get me wrong, I love me some Prada, but not this. This isn't pretty.
Miley Cyrus. The one I love to well, not love. Her Herve Leger dress is not only super cute, but it covers all of her body (Well, minus her legs, but legs > boobs at age 17). And to make it 5x better, she's auctioning it off on eBay for Red Cross' Haiti relief. Oh, Miles. Gotta love ya.
Lady Effing Gaga. I'm sorry, but really? Her shoes are ridiculous and whatever she is wearing on her head (No, not her ugly hair), is covering her ears and making her look like an ugly tranny. Oh, Gaga. You silly, silly musician.
Aw, Ke$ha, you're a hot little mess, aren't you? At least she tried. Kinda.
Oh, Katy Perry. I love you, I really do, but I don't love your Zac Posen gown. It's a little much. And not in a Katy Perry way, in an ugly way. Sorry, KP.
Oh Lord have mercy. J. Lo what are you wearing? Her Versace gown is a tad too much. I mean, I'm glad that she has the confidence to wear this "dress" at 40 years old, but please, put it away. It's an ugly dress and well, just put it away.
First off, I just thought you'd like to know that I am secretly (Not so secretly anymore) in dislike with Taylor Swift. She was "getting cozy" with my "Glee" boyfriend, Cory Monteith, the other night. No. I vote no on Tory. Or Caylor. Or whatever they won't be called. But other than that, her Kaufman Franco dress is a little fantastic. Oh, and congratulations on Album of the Year. Whatever.
No! Heidi Klum! What was she thinking?
Okay, admit it. You have at least, if not more, one Justin Bieber song on your iPod. Admit it. He's adorable. But as adorable as he is, his baggy pants aren't okay. Sorry bud.
Yeah, no. Sorry Beyonce, I'm not loving your Stephane Rolland gown right now. Nope, not at all. I even scrunched my nose when I saw it. True story.
Carrie Underwood's white Edition by George Chakra gown is a little gorgeous.
Does it surprise you that I hate Fergie's blue Pucci dress? Yeah, I didn't think so.
I want to bash Britney Spears for her awful (Awful doesn't really even begin to describe how awful it is. Seriously, I guarantee she's on the Worst Dressed list) black lace dress over a D&G body suit, but she looks so happy with her boyfriend that I can't. I hope she knows that it is really, really awful though. As long as she's happy knowing that, then she's alright.

1 comment:

  1. i could not agree with you more! and did you see what imogen heap showed up in? i say pure imitation of ms. gaga herself. i did love keri hilson's dolce & gabbana gown, though. a great blend of classy and sassy.

    ReplyDelete