Sunday, December 13, 2009

Fashion Citation Number Nine

So, today at work (I won't tell you where I work, though you can probably see it from the picture) this woman came in and I couldn't help but take a picture. I know I shouldn't have my phone out, but I was there alone for 2 hours and only a handful of people came in during that time. And it was so good that even if my phone was in the back, I would've ran back and grabbed it. Let me paint a picture for you. Then well, show you the actual picture...
Alright. Cheetah print dress. Love cheetah print, hated this. It looked like some sort of halter dress, but she managed to tie the strings in the front of her dress. Yeah, I don't know. Then she had on tights. Love tights, but not on this over 30 year old woman. Then an ugly jacket circa 2003 with faux fur and everything. Then boots that had the potential to be cute, but they weren't. Then to top if all off, she had on horrible smelling perfume and has apparently never met a brush. Oh, did I mention there was dark red lip liner involved? Now, see for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment