Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Twilight

I don't like "Twilight." I don't understand everyone's love for Rob - okay, well maybe I do a little bit, accents are very, very attractive. And I surely don't understand why people are so obsessed with vampires. I mean, of course I am going to go see "New Moon," that's a given, but I refuse to finish the first book. In my opinion, Bella is whiney and Edward is creepy and obsessive and not in a cute "I love you" way either. So, with that said, naturally I don't like Kristen Stewart. I think she is greasy, ungrateful and obnoxious and this is just one of the many examples as to why I think that. Honestly, is she serious right now? And this was taken yesterday, so she really has no excuse. Good Lord, I can't even handle it.
So now here's my real question, not only what was she wearing yesterday, but how does she go from THAT to this...
Praise Jesus for stylists. And shampoo. She actually looks pretty and from the looks of it, I like her Alexander Wang dress. Kristen and Rob will be on December's issue of Harper's Bazaar. Just in case you little Twilighters were interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment