Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Selena Gomez

So, if you're new to this blog and/or don't know me at all, let me just fill you in on something. I am fascinated by Disney Stars. I really am. I love Selena, Demi and I have an unhealthy obsession with the Jonas Brothers - that one is beyond my control, trust me. Anyways, ever since the little Miley and Demi vs. Selena thing on Twitter, I have been on Team Selena (Even though Miles and Demi denied the rude comments, it was about Selena). That is beside the point, let's just look at Selena's recent outfits. Can we just talk about how much I a) Love her and b) Love her style. It's so sophisticated for her age and I just can't get enough of it. I can see myself in her last gown. Wink wink. It's the dress she won an Emmy in, so who knows what I'll win if I wear it. The lottery, perhaps?


No comments:

Post a Comment