Monday, March 21, 2011

W Magazine April 2011

Mia Wasikowska and "Jane Eyre" costar Michael Fassbender grace the cover of W Magazine's April issue and I kind of really like it. I have this weird thing with Mia Wasikowska. She is so darling, but she manages to slightly annoy and intrigue me all at the same time. Most of that is due to the fact that her last name gives me a headache and I have to spell it really really s-l-o-w-l-y. It's annoying. This shoot, however, is not. It's simple and clean and sometimes that is best when you have more than one person on the cover.
Ew! What are these gloves doing? No, no, no. No.
This Alexander McQueen dress is getting all sorts of exposure and I'm not complaining. I mean, look at the movement of the dress! It's gorgeous. I love me some ostrich feathers, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment